Tutor Goodbye Alert :)
Posted on Sunday, September 4, 2011| ✎ 0 Awesome
Photobucket

ok jom buad tutorrr.. :)



1 . Dashboard > Design > Edit html > tick Expand Widget Templates

2. cari code nih :

</head>

3. copy code ni dan paste bawah kod yg korang cari tadi :



        <script type='text/javascript'>// goodbye alertfunction goodbye(){alert('alert awk');}parent.window.onunload=goodbye;</script>
preview and save!! :)


credit to:blog

« Newer Posts | Older Post »
I'm Girl
Assalamualaikum:)
My name Anis for short :) My age is 12 years old! UPSR IS COMING @_@ just follow me if you like this blog and i will follow back :D
|
Facebook


My Heart♥
Creadit
Please notice me! if i not credit your stuff :)
Designer : Anis Maisarah
Background : Una
Header : Iyra
Doodle : Apple
Best View : Google Chrome